Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A little of this and that

Lately, it feels as if we are going 90 MPH.  We have something planned almost every night of the week and we have been filling our weekends to the brim.  Spring has finally peeked its head out, and I love it!  The Smiths are coming out of hibernation!  

 

Here are just a few things we have filled our time with lately…

 

My parents invited my sister, Bobby and I to La Cima for dinner and wine club.  I love spending time with my sister.  It’s rare these days because we are both so busy, so on the off chance I get to see her, I take advantage of it!

 

I took the kids to the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco to get their pictures made and we of course had to ride the train!

 

One of my very best friends at work completed Flight Attendant Training for SWA and we went to her graduation.  I’m so excited for her!

 

We went to one of our favorite restaurants, La Hacienda and while we waited, the kids rode the saddle.

 

My parents took Landry to the Aquarium and Perot Museum as her Birthday present and she had such a great time at both.  Here are the pictures I got sent while they were there.

 


This was her on the way home!

We visited daddy's work and Landry decided to put the pink hard hat on

Spending time with my girl

 

I wore my Rangers tee for Opening Day to work

 

I got my hair cut!  I needed a change, and every once in a while I like to just cut some of the length off.  I love it!

 

Tim and I went out for our Anniversary Saturday night and ate some yummy steak!

 

Spring is here, and I can’t wait for all the outdoor activities we have planned!

No comments: