Monday, April 28, 2014

Our great weekend!

This weekend was a great one!

 

Friday night, we had our church’s annual Dine by Design.  I started going to this a couple of years ago with Hilary, and this year I decided to decorate my own table!  It was so fun.  You pick a theme and then decorate a table with that theme.  There were some really cute tables this year.  

 

I went with a picnic table theme.  


I made these really big ants from plastic spoons.

 

And tied cute ladybug ribbon onto mason jars.

 

I invited my mom, Grammy and sister to sit at my table and we had so much fun!

 

I also had my girl Kari at our table.  

 

Hilary had her own table and it was adorable!  She went with a Frozen theme.

 

I am so grateful to be at this church with such wonderful Godly women.

 

 

About a month ago, I told Tim I thought it would be fun to throw his mom a surprise Birthday party.  She turned 60 this year and I wanted to do something special for her.  She’s always going above and beyond for everyone else so I wanted to do something nice for her.  Tim, his sister and I did good, because we kept it a surprise.  We went to our favorite place, Joe T. Garcia’s.  It was the perfect night for it too.  

 

Here she is, discovering it’s not just us meeting them for dinner!

 

Tim, his mom and I

 

I am so grateful for Debbie.  She treats me just like a daughter.  I couldn’t ask for a better mother in law!

 

We ordered her the cutest cake.  She loves to play the slots, so I thought it was appropriate to get her a cake with a slot machine on it!

 

My girl and her favorite cousin, Reed!  

 
My sweet baby boy!

 

Hayden fell asleep on Ninny halfway through dinner!

 

Hayden loves his Bumpa!

 

I could not have pulled this off without my sweet hubby!  He helped every part of the way and made sure everyone was having a good time at the party.  Here he is with his dad and cousin Marc.  

 

It was great party and everyone had a blast!

 

Sunday, my parents made the decision to join our church!  They’ve been visiting for over a year, so it was about time they joined!  I’m so lucky to be able to go to church with my parents again.  I grew up going to the same church as my grandparents and they were such a great influence on Dani and I, and my kids are going to be so lucky to have the same advantage we had.  

 

Overall, we had such a great weekend!  

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh my goodness! You did have a fun weekend! Your table was fabulous!! I loved every single little detail!