Tuesday, November 11, 2014

13 months of Hayden

13 things you may not know about Hayden:


1. He loves to help me with the dishwasher.  I can call his name 5 times and he acts like he doesn’t hear me, but the second the dishwasher gets opened, he comes running (or crawling fast in his case).


2. He still looks almost identical to Tim.  When he was born, he favored Tim now, but as he’s gotten older he looks like Tim as a little boy. 


3. He won’t give up the bottle.  We have completely taken him off of formula, but he hates a sippy cup.  So, he gets milk in the bottle still.


4. He wakes up smiling.  I’m serious.  Every morning when Landry and I turn on his light and get him up, he pops up with a smile on his face.


5. He won’t wear anything on his head.  He hates hats.  The only way I got his picture with his Olaf hat, was to double tie it and take it fast.  He has a cute bear coat he got for his birthday, and it has a hoodie, but he refuses to wear it.  


6. He has 2 best friends, Corby and Jake.  He’s bigger than both of them, and already tries to tackle them.  I have a feeling he’s going to be a tough little man.  


7. He loves his mama.  Right now, I’m the center of his world, and I’m not going to lie, I love it!  


8. He hates the grocery cart.  When Landry goes, we get the car buggy and he loves that.  But if he’s by himself and in the front, he can handle it for a good 20 minutes, and then he’s done.  


9. He loves bath time.  He and Landry still take a bath together occasionally, and he loves splashing her.  He thinks it’s the funniest thing.


10. He knows how to take a good selfie.  The minute the camera is in his face, he smiles.  


11. He has to sleep holding something in his hand.  He has this little blanket that he sleeps with every night, and he knows its bed time because I hand him the blanket, thumb goes in the mouth and he’s out like a light.  


12. He’s saying words now.  He says mama, dada, baba (bottle), and a-de (Landry).  I think he might of said car this morning, because we pulled up to the light and he pointed and said what sounded like car, but who knows.  


13. He’s been in our lives 13 whole months now and we love him!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love reading these little things about him. What a precious boy you have Kara! Enjoy every minute of it...it's hard to believe my baby boy is almost five!

Unknown said...

I love you too Little Man. Let's work on saying Dani or Ninny next!