Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

 

This week has been such a busy one.  I feel like this season of life is so crazy, and I’m going to look back on it with fond memories.  I absolutely love my children’s ages right now.  They are both so fun and into such different things right now, that it really keeps me on my toes.

 

Here is our weekly update in the form of Friday favorites.  Once again, I’m linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika.  

 

Daddy Daughter shopping…

Monday night, a tradition 18 years in the making continued.  My dad has been taking my sister and me shopping for my mom since I was 15 years old.  Five years ago, we started including Landry and we look forward to this night every year.  My sister wrote about it way better than I ever could, so you should hop on over to her blog and read all about it.


Tacky sweater…

So, my office holiday party was Tuesday and the theme was wear your tacky sweater.  I don’t actually own a tacky sweater so I opted for cute sweater instead.  Some people did show up in the funniest sweaters they had made!  Way too creative for this girl to pull off.

 

We’ll be independent together…

Tonight is smith family movie night and we are watching Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, the classic one!  I can remember every December my family would sit down and watch this together.  It is my mom’s favorite Christmas movie.  I’m so excited to sit down with my girl and Tim and watch this as a family.

 

You better watch out…

Tomorrow the Smiths are headed to visit Santa!  Landry has been waiting all week for this.  She has her list all ready and she’s going to tell Santa what Hayden wants too.  I’m actually anxious to see how Hayden reacts.  Will he be frightened, screaming or my usually smiley baby?  Time will tell.  This is their Santa picture from last year.  Hayden was 2 months old and Landry was 4.  Where has the time gone?  It needs to slow down though.

 

Speaking of slowing down time…

This sweet boy turned 14 months old yesterday.  I couldn’t love him more if I tried.  

 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love that Landry is now a part of your tradition with your dad! That's so fun!! And Mr. Hayden looks so big in his pjs!