Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up today with Andrea, Narci, and Erika


This week was a great week!  We actually didn't have a lot on our agenda and it rained most of the week which kept us inside for most of it. 


Just keep walking...
Hayden and I have been walking to pick Landry up from school if the weather is cooperating.  It's a good mile to and from school and I'm loving getting out and getting some exercise!  Landry gets so excited when she walks out of school and we are standing there. 


Our new snack table...
Last week I surprised Landry and put her picnic table out back from the garage.  Well, since it has rained so much this week we brought it inside and the kids are loving it!  They love to sit and eat at it.  I'm thinking Angel loves it more as it is right at her height.  Anyways, I gave Hayden his snack the other morning and when I walked back in the kitchen, this is where I found him. 


The best lunch date...
Since Hayden and I have been cooped up in the house for most of the week I thought it would be fun to get out and run some errands and eat lunch.  I took him to Chick Fil A, our favorite.  He was such a nice lunch date.  I just love my one on one time with him.


Best friends...
So, since we are home more now Angel is loving it.  She doesn't have to be cooped up all day and can pretty much sleep anywhere she wants to.  But the bad part of that is, is that Hayden is obsessed with her.  Pretty much any dog he's obsessed with, but Angel is his favorite.  He lays on her and puts blankets on her and wants to be near her all the time.  The other day I was putting clothes away and didn't hear Hayden so I came into my room and this is what I found.

Hayden had laid down next to her and pretty much fallen asleep.  It was so sweet.  I'm thinking Angel actually likes the attention.


Donut date...
Landry is the type of kid who needs incentives.  She likes goals so we have been setting small achievements for her to earn things.  She's a talker (where in the world does she get that from;)) and is told from her teacher to be quiet for a good portion of the day.  So I told her this week if she got smiley faces for the majority of the week we would go get donuts this morning.  That girl cannot resist a good donut.  And brother got to enjoy her win also. 

So, that's my favorite pictures of the week.  Now, rain rain go away, because we have lots to do and play!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks liked you guys had a blast!!! Happy Friday

Mix and Match Mama said...

I will do anything for a donut too! ;)