Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! It's less than a week until turkey day and we are in full Christmas mode in the Smith house. Since next week will be pretty crazy we are decorating the house for Christmas this weekend. It's a lot earlier than I usually like to have my decorations up but it'll save my sanity come Friday morning! Plus, I just get that much longer to enjoy it! 

I'm linking up with Narci, Erika and Andrea once again with my favorite pictures from the week. 

Math day...
Last Friday since Hayden was at my in laws I took advantage and went and volunteered at Landrys school for math day. Now, if you know me at all you know math is not my best subject. Let's just say I graduated on a wing and a prayer with my math scores! But, I can handle first grade math. I love going into Landrys class. All the students come running up to you and hug you and asked me a million times if I was Landrys mommy. I just love being with her at school. She is so smart and loved showing off her math skills for me. Luckily, she got Tim's genes!

Elton 2.0...
So, I never know what to expect from Hayden when it comes to Brody. I mean, he's obsessed with him. On Monday, I was doing laundry and had Brody laying on the couch and Hayden was playing in the living room. I came back and found this

I immediately sent it to Dani and she was cracking up. Those glasses go everywhere with him so the fact that he let Brody wear them was so sweet of him. Just love him!

Little mama...
No explanation needed for this next picture. It's just where you will find Landry and Brody every afternoon when we get back from getting her from school waiting on Dani to pick him up

We should be covered...
So, Tim and Hayden and I had all had our flu shot but sister was still needing hers. So I took her out of school Wednesday morning to get it. Then I took her to McDonald's for lunch and took her back to school. She loved the little break. And just a side note about the doll you see. It was mine. I got her when I was three for Christmas and held onto it all these years. She's still in really good shape and Landry loves her as much as I did! 

Starting early...
I began wrapping presents this week. I sat on the floor for two hours during Hayden's nap and could barely get off the floor when I was done. I bought the cutest paper from Landrys fundraiser this year. It's Christmas vacation theme!

A hat kind of day...
I never wear hats. I'm not sure why, they just aren't something I put on. But, I go to Insanity class twice a week and I love wearing them there because they hide a really bad hair day and you sweat a lot in one class!

Crazy boy...
So, we've established that Hayden loves sunglasses and Santa is working on getting him his own pair. Poor boy just has sisters hand me downs to wear and it cracks me up to look in the back seat and see this!

One more week until Thanksgiving! I can't wait! Happy Friday! 

No comments: