Monday, November 9, 2015

Keeping Brody

I've got a new job!  Well it's not really a job per say but more of a privilege. You see, two days a week I get to keep this precious boy. 

Last month, I was talking to Dani and Bobby about where Brody was going to go while Dani worked and they hadn't quite made up their mind yet. They were going to have him go to a friends friend and I knew that me keeping him would be beneficial to all of us. I'm home with Hayden during the day and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get to see Brody more. Little did I know that Hayden would become attached to this lil guy.



He loves him! I had no clue how Hayden was going to do with him coming into our routine but I had nothing to worry about. He's attached to him while he's here. If Brody moves he moves. 

He gets me diapers, he takes his empty bottle to the sink and he always wants to hold him. Tim and I are certain our family is complete and I was a little sad Hayden would never be a big brother but now that Brody is here a few days a week, he has taken on the role of big brother and protector. I love it. 

When Landry gets home she wants to hold him and feed him too. She is such a little mama!

I love being an aunt. Brody is the sweetest boy and Hayden and I get excited when we know he's coming. 

We couldn't be more excited to keep him! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe I love this so much. You are such a blessing to me for doing this for us. Knowing he is with you makes my day so much easier. I love you and Hayden so much!